Join Dr. Michael Pikos in San Francisco, California, for a unique presentation designed to help you discover creative solutions to today’s challenging implant cases. Technology continues to play a pivotal role in clinical success and practice efficiency as implant dentistry evolves.
Dr. Pikos will present cases, workflows and techniques designed to tackle these challenges with practical solutions you can incorporate into your daily practice.
Course topics include:
- Immediate implant placement and temporization
- Achieving superior bone and soft tissue maintenance
- Incorporating Leukocyte- and Platelet-Rich Fibrin (L-PRF®) into daily practice
- Digital workflow and guided surgery
- Full-arch reconstruction: case selection and treatment protocols
- Key principles for predictable horizontal and vertical alveolar ridge augmentation
We hope you can join us for this exciting presentation from one of the leaders in implant dentistry!